The private placement regime applies to the following types of securities (non-fund investments) under the Estonian Securities Market Act:
- a share or other similar tradable right;
- a bond, convertible security or other tradable debt obligation that is issued and is not a money market instrument;
- a subscription right or other negotiable right giving the right to acquire the securities referred to in the two preceding points;
- a money market instrument;
- a derivative security or contract; or
- a negotiable instrument of deposit.
Similarly to fund investment units and investment shares, the offering of the above non-fund investments falls under one of the exemptions specified in Article 12(2) of the Estonian Securities Market Act.
Contact Us for Establishing of Alternative Investment Fund in Estonia
Specialists from AlphaLAW will be happy to help you obtaining a license of Fund Management Company in Estonia and to register custom, classic or cyrpto fund. Our assistance includes the preparation of the list of required documents, help in developing of prospectus, translation of documents into Estonian/English and support throughout the whole licensing and application process.
In case you have any questions or are interested in establishsing of Alternative Investment Fund in Estonia, please contact us through the following communication channels.